Whether it is MPLS, SD-WAN, or Metro Ethernet, Nordicom will design and deploy the best data network solution to meet your unique needs.
Secure & Reliable
MPLS is both a secure and “self-healing” network that maintains multiple routes to cloud-based applications and extends communications across various business locations allowing for superior network connections.
Gain Control of Your Network
MPLS uses Classes of Service (CoS/QoS) so the network knows which traffic is most important and ensures priority over other traffic.
MPLS-based services improve disaster recovery in a variety of ways. Data centers and other key locations including remote backup sites can be connected in multiple ways to other sites on the network. (Meshed)
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
Software-defined WAN (SD-WAN) is an approach to designing and deploying an enterprise wide area network (WAN) that uses software-defined networking (SDN) to determine the most effective way to route traffic to remote location.
SD-WAN shifts traffic monitoring and management from physical devices to the application itself, capitalizing on SDN’s flexibility and agility. Intelligence is abstracted into a virtual overlay, enabling a secured pooling of both private and public connections and permitting automation. Centralized network control, and agile, real-time traffic management over multiple links. This model enables a network administrator to remotely program edge appliances via a central controller, reducing provisioning times and minimizing or eliminating the need to manually configure traditional routers in branch locations.
SD-WAN products and services vary by vendor, but many enable hybrid WAN dynamically routing traffic over both private and public links, such as leased MPLS links and broadband, Long Term Evolution (LTE) and/or wireless. An SD-WAN architecture allows administrators to reduce or eliminate reliance on expensive leased MPLS circuits by sending lower priority, less-sensitive data over cheaper public Internet connections, reserving private links for mission-critical or latency-sensitive traffic like VoIP. The flexible nature of SD-WAN also reduces the need for over-provisioning, reducing overall WAN expenses.
CONTACT US TO LEARN MORE
- Ethernet private line services offering high performance transport of customer Ethernet traffic between multiple locations.
- 1 Gigabit per second
- 2.5 Gigabits per second
- 10 Gigabits per second
- 40 Gigabits per second
- 100 Gigabits per second
- High speed fiber-optic based services transporting native Ethernet at speeds hundreds or thousands of times faster than traditional services such as T-1
- Private line optical services with low latency and jitter, critical to server synchronization and other delay-sensitive network applications
- Delivered over expansive Dense Wave Division Multiplexed (DWDM) / Reconfigurable OpticalÂ Add-Drop Multiplexer (ROADM) network to help ensure high performance and function
- Ethernet interfaces on customer equipment (switches and routers) are less expensive than traditional wide area network interfaces
- Need for low-cost scalable bandwidth that is easy to manage is driving the proliferation of Ethernet in the MAN / WAN
- Internet-oriented applications, including Internet Access, Extranets, Hosting and Virtual Private Networks
- Multimedia (including VoIP) & other high bandwidth applications
- LANs within metro areas or beyond
- Data-centers (including trend to centralize servers within the metro)